Monday, June 28, 2010
台湾环岛6日游 - Prologue
Finally after 6 days of islandwide trip in Taiwan, I am now back in Singapore. On the last day, I missed Taiwan but think about it again, I missed Singapore the most... lolz :p 6 days of Taiwan islandwide trip is quite fulfilling and fun, though really need to wake up early in the morning and need to rush to the next destination.
This islandwide trip, we went to 6 different places in Taiwan namely: 台北,花莲,台东,高雄 and 桃园... And we get to know the different tribes, cultures and history of Taiwan too. Just a brief introduction before I get started on our trip and some pictures that we took. The main island of Taiwan is shaped like a potato. It have been given many names due to its beautiful sceneries such as "Ilha Formosa" (Translation: Beaultiful Island). Other than the 5 places we visited in our trip, others includes: 台中 and 台南. Taiwan had 13 different ethnic groups and one of them that we get to know more is 阿美族 (Translation: Ami).
Coming up next is our 6 days trip in Taiwan with pictures. So stay tuned :p
A song that touches closely to my heart. Heard this song when in Taiwan
I don't wanna talk about it - Rod Steward (Video adapted: 星光传奇赛)
DarKnight @ 12:16 AM





