Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Dramatic Turnout

Yea I know the reason for this new blog is that I wanted to give up this and that but now, I decided. I 'demolished' the second sequel of "Fairy童Tales话" cos that sequel is too messed up. That proves that my life is damn messed up and I don't even know what I doing. But now, it's different.

After such a dramatic turnout, I felt that no matter what a person is, as long as he/she truely loves you from the bottom of their heart, age and status doesn't matter. Yes! I decided on one thing that may change my life forever and it would be reveal in time to come. So remember stay tuned to this blog. LOL!

Random Fact: Having blogs have its advantages. It help you keep track of your life and also helps keep memories from the past. It also allow you to make some changes to your life sometime. As long as you don't abuse it, blogs can be your best friend :D


DarKnight @ 1:10 AM