Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thursday, June 10, 2010
The New Era

After listening and thinking through the things regarding both me and my current gf, I decided to give everything up and concentrate on my studies for now. It is not easy to maintain both relationships and studies at the same time, especially when both parties are far apart.

Certainly, meeting someone over the internet has its risks and that's the reason I decided to give up. Plus, I am super tired and really wanted to rest a while. Being single means no control from gf and can do whatever I want. The reason why I wanted to create this new blog cos I had decided to give up the past and head to the future =D

The third episode of Fairy童Tales话: The New Era. Presenting: "Fantasydevilx2" *Claps* lolz =p


DarKnight @ 12:26 AM