Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saturday, July 17, 2010
A Promise For Life

You know? It is really hard to be a good person in something that we called love. If you really want to be a good person, you may ended up losing someone that you love the most. But if you choose to be a bad person, all parties may ended up not happy at all... This is something that really trouble me the most. Plus, now my parents are pestering me to get to know someone more and hopefully, we can be together someday or whatsoever.

I know one thing for sure. Someone in my heart that cannot be force out no matter how hard I tried. She is someone that I really wanted to be with. No matter how many turns I turned, it will always turn back to where I started. I made a promise, a promise I would like to keep for life, "No matter what she had turned into, I will not forsake her." and the reason for that, cos I love her ♥. In my opinion, she is totally different from other girls. I know her for close to 3 years now and that, although she may be inconsistance in relationship, but now i know she is trying to maintain it. She admitted that she is turning from bad to worse, and from what I can see, she is not as bad as she said herself to be cos at least she knows that her behaviour is unacceptable. That's why I told her that even if she is in Girls' Home, there will not be no one to see her cos be assured, I will be there for her.

Whatever I wanted to tell her, I told her all in one shot, well except the fact that I want her to be my gf again but I think she get it bahz :p Whatever the outcome is, the promise remains unchange and that's a promise ♥


DarKnight @ 11:24 PM