Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saturday, September 18, 2010
A Cancerian Guy's View

Back after so long since I last blogged. Just finished my exams a week ago. Everything went well except for PMKT (Principles of Marketing). Just hope that that module of mine can at least get a moderate pass =).

I had recently read some of my friends' facebook status and that one of my friends is in the same situation that I used to be. Until now, she still can't get out of that broken relationship. All I could say is that, as she is cancerians just like me, cancerians are rather driven by emotions. When we are into something, we hope the best would turn out for us. That's what normal people could not understand. Talking about heart bleeds, I really wonders how many times had my heart bleeds. If I was to be like her, everytimes the pain of losing someone you loved, came back to haunt her, she would either went drinking or think of every possible negative thoughts, that would be pointless. For a cancerian guy like me, maybe we will try all means to win the girl back and if all is futile, just forget it and move on. As for a cancerian girl, well, what I really suggest is that stop doing everything that might eventually harm your health cos that guy may not even care if you are dead or alive. Two weeks from now, I am going to ask someone a question. A question that I always wanted to ask but did not cos she is still busying for her upcoming major exams. If you asked me, I hope it will be a positive reply but things may not always turn out the way you wanted it to be.

As mentioned many times, I had a very strong sensitivity about the people and things around me. It is somehow like I can sense if that person or things could did any harms to me, physically or emotionally. That always happened before reality kicks in. Having such 6th sense can do good as well as bad to you. Good as in you can feel that person's trustworthiness level, but on the contrary, it actually causes you to trust almost no one except those you really know them well.

Well, that's it for the update. Wonder when is the next time i blogged again? Wait till I have something to blog then i will blog =p



A MMV I made for someone, mentioned in the video.
Title: Cos I Love You - North
Up next: Hakuna Matata



DarKnight @ 1:44 PM