Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Goal For The Gold
Well, I know that I am supposed to go to sleep right now and I am tired myself too,but I could not help it but to blog about some past events.
Last Saturday (23 Oct), I went to Rachel's birthday party at her place. It is kinda strange and I was stunned when Rachel told me that her mother wanted me to go for the party. My immediate reaction was like, "What the? -.-" However, it turned out fun and Cheryl was there too. Everything ended about 9pm or so, cos I had to sent Cheryl back home.
Last Sunday (24 Oct) was officially Rachel's birthday. Went to her place to chat with her and well, play with her brother too... After that, I had to rush all the way from Sengkang to Chua Chu Kang (CCK) to meet up with one of my cousin, JingYi... Both of us went to watch "Paranormal Activity 2". It was quite scary at some part of the movie. If I were to give rating: 3/5
Yesterday was the beginning of new school term. Just before school starts, I decided that no matter how hard it may be, I wanted to score as well as I could and pull up my GPA till above 2.1 or higher. New semester, new modules and whole new results. "Goal For The Gold", Nigel =D
That's the update for now. And one more thing, it's good to be singles and I guess I wanted to be single for the time-being now and put all my effort on my studies instead =D
DarKnight @ 1:28 AM





