Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Friday, October 15, 2010
The New Chapter

At last, "Fairy童Tales话: The New Era" can begin its new era, right here and right now... Everything in the past, belong to the past. I still could not fight fate, can I? At this very moment (15 October 2010, 1.16am), I begin my new life. Everything is back to the time before I got to know Rachel... Not easy but at last, I pulled through =). Three cheers for me! WooHoo!

Today marks the end of the last chapter of my life story. Right here, I would like to thank CongLe, KayWei, ZhiGang, ZhiLin and Winnie, for accompanied me at West Coast Plaza yesterday (It's past midnight now when I blogged). Next year, we may/will be moving to somewhere near Pioneer. Seriously, I am going to miss staying here =D Too reluctant to move place... Haiz~

With the new era now here, it's time for new beginning. Fairy童Tales话 is officially into the new chapter... To end this chapter, I would like to post a music video: "Baby - Justin Biebler"




DarKnight @ 1:13 AM