Tuesday, October 5, 2010
The Truth Behind Cancerians :)
"However, their own thoughts is strictly off limits to everyone. A typical cancer would never discuss his personal life with anyone....... He will never ever give up an object he cherishes, be it a gift from a lover or just a worn out jeans that he loves wearing."
(Read more @ http://www.iloveindia.com/astrology/sun-signs/cancer/index.html)
The above extract is the truth about cancerians, like me... It is 100% accurate, if not, at least 90% of it are accurate. And the reasons why I posted it? Well, I had one friend, who is also a cancer like me. She is undergoing difficulties trying to forget someone that she knows, who will never come back to her again. I was just asking myself several questions: "Why can't we just move on, as people suggested us to do, and forgetting about those past memories that we had with the ones we loved?", "Why do we have to stuck at that very same point, knowing that everything is impossible?" and most importantly, "What makes us the way we are?" I went to research about the nature of my horoscope and guess what? I am not being superstitious, but it is hard not to believe it after reading through the article, and found out that whatever it says are true. Well, there's a saying, "No one understand you better than yourself."
(P.S. I always help to solve other's problem but I had yet to solve my own. Zzzz...)
DarKnight @ 10:27 PM





