Friday, October 1, 2010
Year 2 Semester 1 Exam Results Revealed
My exam results had been finally released this morning at 9am... Well, it may not be that good but I see improvement in my results :p But what really make me regret is my Year 1 Semester 1 results, which pulled all my GPA down a lot. Although I am able my GPA back up to above 2, but due that semester results, my accumulated GPA still remains below 2... Haiz~
Talking about the exam results, I was rather happy for my younger bro. His semester 1 result was like god damn imba. His GPA is 3.9 (1 'B+' and the rest 'A's)... OWNAGE!!!! Well, back to myself, I had created 2 miracles... One of it was when I was back in secondary school. It was my dream to be in a top class and guess what? Despite others saying that it was impossible, I was in the top class. Well, too bad I dropped all the way to the bottom and was posted to ITE. But that was when the second miracle happened. My dream was to be able to get to Ngee Ann Poly after completing my ITE. When we were choosing the courses and poly we wanted to attend after the completion of ITE, I remembered my friends were like telling me to choose some courses and poly which may not be that 'Hot', but I go ahead to choose the ones that I wanted. And here I am, at where I am now. Of course, miracles don't happened naturally. They happened through some hard works. And for the third miracle that I wanted to create, hopefully, by the time I completed poly, I will be able to go into a university, most probably SIM :)...
Current GPA/Accumulated GPA: 2.16/1.96
DarKnight @ 2:04 PM





