Friday, November 19, 2010
A Lonely Soul
Another week passed and it is time that i decided to save up some money le. Haiz~ Going broke soon... It is also time for me to decide to leave all things to fate, especially relationships. Anyway, this is an update for the whole week.
Sometime I do wonder, does that guy really love Rachel as he claims to be? Does he even know the meaning of love? I doubt so. But whatever it is, as long as he don't do anything harmful to her, I am fine with it. For some reason, both Alvin and Congle thought that Rachel is my gf. As much as I hope it was a truth, it doesn't turn out that way. I had finally thought it through, life still have to go on. If she is happy, I am happy for her too. Maybe like she said, I should find myself a gf also =p Kinda envy when I saw couples... Feeling lonely at times too... Haiz~ :(
DarKnight @ 11:46 PM





