Friday, December 31, 2010
The 2010 Highlight Reel
30 minutes more to 2011... And right here, time to sum up 2010 and welcome 2011. Fairy童Tales话 Presents: "The 2010 Highlight Reel"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 2010 Highlight Reel
2010 is not a smooth year for me. But luckily, 2010 is finally coming to an end. For the past 3 years in "Highlight Reel", I will never fail to mention someone who is always special to me in my heart, and this year highlight reel, it is no exception.
For the past 3 years, Rachel had always played an important part in my life. She is always with me when the world are all counting down to new year. Though we are not couple now, and she may feeling down now cos of what happened to her recently, like I promised, I will be there for her when she needs it. In terms of relationship, I may have encountered many setbacks, but I am not ready to give up yet. As for my academic, I am still trying to push up my GPA. Currently, my GPA is 1.9... Hopefully I can reach 2.5 and above by the end of my poly education. Not really much to update for 2010. Looking back, 2010 seems to be very plain for me, except for many heart breaks. Haiz~~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But whatever 2010 may be for me, let's all welcome 2011 with brand new dreams, life and hopes. Let's shine through the new year all together. Lastly, Fairy童Tales话 would like to wish all: Happy New Year 2011.
DarKnight @ 11:28 PM





