Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Appoarching End 2010

It is December now and it is the last month of 2010... Can't wait for 2011 to arrive and I will be making another new year resolution. But before that, it is our "The 2010 Hightlight Reel", just before the end of 2010.

Let's save all that till the last week of December. As for now, my common test is coming up this Saturday, beginning with CMA (Cost and Managerial Accounting) and ending with SOM (Service Operational Management). So that means, the whole of next week, I will not be free. People always say that the first kiss is always the hardest to forget, but for me, no matter what it is, whoever stays in my heart is always the hardest to forget. And that person is...... (Isn't it obvious?) If I must wait, I will wait (But for how long more?). Presenting: Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting



DarKnight @ 3:14 PM