Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Memorable Christmas

It's Christmas... Yes! It is Christmas today and what do it means? It means it is coming to the end of the year soon. In 5 more days time, we will all welcome the year 2011. So does anyone want to go for the countdown? I guess I will be staying at home and watch the world celebrate the new year.

I was Santa Claus to those children in Bishan-Toa Payoh CCC Child Care. It is fun being Santa Claus for a day, and it totally got me into the mood for Christmas. As we were preparing for yesterday, we may have come across many obstacles, but I am glad it is all finally over. 2010 was seriously not my year. Just hope that 2011 will be much better for me =). Playing mahjong overnight at my cousin's place. Lost quite a sum of money. Well, maybe I am not familiarize with the Hong Kong style mahjong or maybe, I just suck at gambling. lolz... This Christmas, I seems to be giving out quite a number of things, including things that seems to be somewhat personal, but Christmas is all about sharing, isn't it? So well, I don't really take it to heart anymore. Not really that much to add now. Stay tune to my blog for the upcoming, "The 2010 Highlight Reels".




DarKnight @ 3:17 PM