Sunday, January 23, 2011
Random Thoughts
Haiz~ Quite a long time never post anything. Had been thinking a lot. And I had already come to sense about one thing, "天涯处处无妨草,为何单恋一朵花". I had spent quite some time cos of her. I dare not accept or rather dare not like other girls cos of her. I restricted myself cos of her. And what do I get? Nothing... I know I am stubborn but can't she sees that whatever I did, I am trying to win her back? But over is over, and I am tired. I need not restrict myself anymore. I felt more relieved. Can save my love for someone who really appreciate it.
It's Sunday and it's already 2.35am. And yet here I am, still posting. Away with all those emotional feelings for now. This coming Wednesday is the release of the posting results for 'O' levels student in 2010. My cousin, Jocelyn, is one of them and hopefully she can get into NP also =D I like a girl in my school recently. She is from ACC (Accounting). I didn't realized that both of us had been in the same IS (Interdisciplinary Studies) modules 2 times, E-Games and now, Events Management. I didn't really knew it until she told me. lolz... But whatever it is, love, to me, is not much of a importance now. What really important is my studies and achieving my goals. I need to set my mind back on track as soon as possible, so as not to hinder my targets =p
Well, time for bed now. Really tired. Until next time =D
DarKnight @ 2:28 AM





