Monday, January 31, 2011
Stress!
What's wrong with me? Why do I still had that fking heartache whenever I see her profile? Arghhh!!! Hate myself! I told myself not to feel anything for her and yet, why do I had that feeling? Come on, Nigel! Have some dignity, will you? So what if you are Single? Right now, you should be focusing on completing your projects and revising for your exams. You shouldn't feel anything, other than your studies right now! God damn it! I hate when she messed with my feelings every time. Now... FOCUS ON WHAT YOU SHOULD AND NOT ON WHAT YOU SHOULDN'T!!!
1 more day before CNY... Nothing special except the usual exchange of greetings and receiving 'ang paos' from the adults. Snacks? I am not really into it... Actually, I am much more worry about what to come after CNY. Submission of projects and the final semestral exam. So that's the reason why I should not even care about her. Plus, I am trying to win someone's heart and all the more I should forget about her. Clear all the heartaches, Kill all the feelings and Get back on track. Cos' it is time to rumble!!!
(P.S. Forget about my last line. I am a little bit mad when I write it)
DarKnight @ 7:18 PM





