Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thursday, January 13, 2011
That Fated Person

Time to conclude for the day. Tired... Not feeling very well today in school, hence i went back home after my IPT (Internet Programming Techniques) workshop. Kinda tired now... I learnt new thing today. "True man NEVER allow his woman to be hurt, physically and emotionally.".

I realized how lucky I am to meet that fated someone that I love a lot, ever since the first time I saw her. Been through a lot in my life. Seeing many couples, and knowing the reasons they quarreled, which can get very stupid and trivial at times. I really wanted to get her back, but that have to wait 2 more years, cos for now, both me and her, we want to concentrate on our studies, and achieve the promise we had for each other: To get into University. Having said that, some people are not as lucky as I am. Having to go through many painful relationship. For me and her to remain as friends for now, I guess it is all also fated. This is life. And I could not have expect more.


DarKnight @ 11:55 PM