Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Chinese New Year Updates

Today is the 1st day of Lunar New Year (aka Chinese New Year). As usual, went to my grandma's place before proceeding to my great grandma's place (Both from my mother's side). Lot of snacks but not really interested in them cos' I am more interested in the 'ang baos' =p Nothing much to update cos' nothing special about this year.

But there is one thing that I saw, which words can't even describe. That warmth and the love between couples, the things they give up for each other, it is something which words really cannot describe at all. I asked myself, if the same thing was to happen to me, I would do the same as the guys. To the society, it may be something unacceptable, but to us, the teenagers, it is something that really hard to come about. Somehow, I kinda envy those couples =D

As for me, project deadline by next week... C# really kills us all. But after this semester, it will be back to theory modules, which are my favorites. And I made a promise to myself, I am going to win something, that seems so close and yet so far. And my deadline for this? Before my 21st birthday chalet =)

[P.S. Don't bother to ask what thing. You know means you know, you don't mean you don't]


DarKnight @ 8:29 PM