Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, February 14, 2011
Valentines Day (Past, Present & Future)

It's Valentines Day today... For some reasons, Valentines Day has always been the most emotional day of the year for me. It always makes me think of the past, the present and the future. This year is no exception.

Past:
28 March 2006 - Though this incident did not occurs during Valentines Day, but it was VD that leads to this incident. 2008 - I thought that I found someone that who seemed to be my special someone. However, the subsequent events proved that she is not the one.
Present:
Now that I found someone. Someone who can really make me forget. I won't be like I used to be. If I can be with her, I promise she will be the only one for the rest of my life. Sound dramatic? When I feel for someone, I can be even more dramatic and romantic at the same time. But my feeling for her is true from my heart. Though I am trying hard now, there is still no guarantee that I will succeed, cos' what I feel may not be totally right.
Future:
I dare not think of the future after going through so many things. I just hope that things can turn out smoothly and hopefully, me and that someone can be together, and of cos' able to last forever.

(P.S. Don't ask me about who is that someone. I will only reveal when the time is right)


DarKnight @ 12:42 AM