Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Fairy童Tales话 Special Edition: A Forgotten Smile

It's hardly for me to have two entries under a same date. Hence, I had decided to title this entry as "Fairy童Tales话 Special Edition". And what is so special about this entry? It's all about a forgotten smile. People may think I am crazy but this smile that I had today, is a true smile directly deep from my heart. That's why I called it a forgotten smile cos' it had been long since a smile came directly from within me.

Today went to meet Yiting after her internship training. Reached Raffles Place at around 5pm, and she ended at around 6pm. Though it was an hour wait, I had never regretted it at all. Walked around Orchard, went to Food Republic @ Wisma Atria for dinner, and then send her back home before taking Bus No. 188 home. It may seems kinda like 'nothing better to do', walking around Orchard, but to me, being able to be with her, is all that I asked for. To others, it may seems kinda lame cos' now that she is my gf, I can be with her like forever, but to me, it is more than forever, I wanted to fulfill my own promises to her as mentioned in the previous entry. She didn't know about this promise yet but sooner or later, I will fulfill it :)

(P.S. You are the reason I am able to retrieve my forgotten smile.)


DarKnight @ 11:10 PM