Wednesday, March 30, 2011
My First Day In New Flat
First day at new flat... Quite bored and nothing to do. I had felt useless before, and now that I am all alone, I felt even more useless. I wanted a job, but yet cannot find one. Haiz~
Well , enough of the negative thoughts. The only thing that I hope now is that the school can reopen quickly so that I won't feel as useless as I am now. Will be switching to maximum gear once the new semester starts, cos I promised YiTing that no matter what it takes, I will try and pull the GPA as high as possible. It's hard no doubt, but I have to do it for the sake of both of us. Went to Jurong Point today, and bought a couple keychain :)
Planning to go back to Clementi later in the afternoon. Well, nothing to do at home also, so might as well head back to Clementi to visit my grandmother ;)

(Couple KeyChain)
DarKnight @ 2:09 AM





