Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
The New Chapter

Woohoo... She agreed. I was overjoyed and lost for words. It took me some time to reply back to her message. Super happy!!!!!! No words and phrases can describe my feelings now.

From past experiences, I am confident enough to let her be the girl that most girls will envy. That is my goal, for the relationship to keep on going till end of our road. Haha! Sounds kinda like childish thoughts? But that is from the very bottom of my heart. It is something that I want to achieve for both me and her :) I couldn't do much when she has to attend all those training and her internship, but I figured out, as her bf, at least I could give her some moral support. Tomorrow, or rather later today, I will be meeting her. Didn't know where is the place she mentioned, but based on my intelligence, I think I will be able to get there easily by looking at the map bahz... Haha!

Well, I will stop here for today. To end this entry, I would like to thanks her for giving me the chance, and I promise I will always be there for her when she needs me the most.
♥ you always, YiTing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


DarKnight @ 12:27 AM