Thursday, March 17, 2011
A Whole New Me :D
Haiz~ Tomorrow going to operate on my wisdom tooth. Kinda feel nervous. I am beginning to feel the pain though it is not done yet. But whether nervous or painful, nothing can describe my feelings now.
From the start when I found myself liking YiTing, I know I had make the right choice. My family, friends and relatives are happy for me that I can finally put down the past. Sound kinda like drama? But it's true! I used to blame heaven for making fun of me. But now I realized that he had always wanted me to wait for the right person. Not only my closed ones feel happy for me, but I feel happy too. I told myself that I will not even neglect her for even a second. For the past 4 days, I find myself changed a lot. I only see the future between me and her. I don't even want to sidetrack for even a little. I could only say that she changed me inside out. And this time, it's real. I will cherish her every single day and I promise I will never let her down, for if I did, I will be cursed with no girlfriend forever in this lifetime...
DarKnight @ 11:50 PM





