Monday, March 21, 2011
Window Shopping With Her
《命中注定我爱你》的情节,居然能发生在我身上。“第一次是偶然,第二次是必然,第三次是命中注定”- 纪纯希
Why am I suddenly mentioned about this famous taiwanese drama again? Well, it is a kind of like long story. But whatever it is, I felt that my life is somehow brighten up. I am as though no longer the past me. It is like I am a whole new me. All thanks to just one person, the one that I love, YiTing ♥.
Yesterday went to watch "Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son" with her. If you ask me, I would give that show a rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. It is a comedy movie that worth you watching it, especially with your loved ones. It was a 2pm show but we reached Jurong Point (JP) at around 12pm... We went window shopping around JP before the show started. I was looking for something that can symbolize the both of us, like a magnet keychain, but could not find it. But whatever it is, when I saw it, I will buy it no matter what :)
DarKnight @ 3:43 PM





