Tuesday, April 26, 2011
26 April 2011
It had been a week since school starts. Focusing on my new goals, I finally able to find what I lost. That motivation "aura" within me, back when I was in ITE. Failing isn't scary if you are able to bounce back from where you fail.
Meet up with YiTing last Saturday after her badminton CCA. From the way I see it, she looked rather stress, although she refused to admit it. As her bf, it is natural the I want to do something for her, but I am totally lost. Just as I was about to give up cheering her up, something struck me. I want to try and see if arcade can cheer her up, since she seldom go arcade since young. Just as I expected, I was able to catch a look at her smile, when we were playing some of the game machines. It was then I felt rather relieved to see her smile again, even for just a second. Just chatted with my cousin, JingYi, regarding our problems. She wanted me to ask her a question, "If it weren't for me, will your life be better?" I thought it through, and I find that there really is a need to ask her that question., though it may have negative impacts. 爱一个人不一定要占有她, and if there is a need to let her go, I am reluctant but am prepare to do so. My heart is in a confusion now. As for if that motivation "aura" will extinguished or not, if I were to leave her, I had no idea.
DarKnight @ 11:28 PM





