Saturday, April 9, 2011
BBQ Gathering
Been quite a while since I blogged. Well, always staying at home and doing nothing. Couldn't find much to blog about. Lolz! Just reach home from a BBQ gathering organized by Alvin. The food is like so much that we could hardly finish it. But it's fun hanging out with them. Maybe cos' for some reasons, we had a common topic.
I would like to thank my dear gf, Yiting. Despite being tired after a day work and knowing none of them in the BBQ, she agreed to come with me. You know what? Sometimes, it doesn't take so much to make a person feel touched, cos when you know that, every words that they said and every slightest thing that they did, are from their hearts, you will feel touched. I couldn't ask for more... My only goal in mind now, is to clear every single modules with flying colours, including the one that I failed to clear this semester, for the both of us. Haha! Look like I am emo-ing again. Shall stop here for today. Going to bed now. Nitez all... Zzz...
DarKnight @ 2:44 AM





