Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Ultimate Goals

Woohoo! It's close to 3.30am in the morning and here I am, blogging. Just finish DotA-ing. Haiz~ Used to being the one that take up all the blames., nothing to be angry about. Well, this is what all this blog is about, isn't it? Putting all my frustrations right here. Come to think of it again, not worth quarreling over a game, so just be it. No wonder most of my friends quit DotA.

Well, for me, I am going to quit soon. School reopening and going to switch to full gear for my results. Last semester was the worse semester I ever had. What's worst is that, I let someone down. Because of my results, she suffered a lot. Unable to go out (even with friends) during the weekends, and weekdays, she just indulged herself in her work, working OT everyday. So when school starts, it is all about self-discipline. Have to resist all temptations. Brain fully focus on school alone and nothing else. Hitting a GPA of 3 and above shall be my only target for next semester. So let me set up goals for the new semester:

1) No 'C's or 'D's in my results
2) Acquire a GPA of 3 or higher
3) Bring a failed module (SOM), from a 'F' to an 'A'

As for how am I going to achieve these goals, I have a plan in mind. Read through lecture slides after all lectures, do tutorials consistently and lastly, NO games UNLESS during school breaks. All these may seems impossible for me, but as the title of this entry suggests, they will be my only "Ultimate Goals".



DarKnight @ 3:20 AM