Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Bleeding Heart ♥

Tired... After the first roll-off for school team selection, I am dead beat. Didn't score well as I expected it to be. Haiz~ No matter... That is not the main point anyway.

Up to today, me and YiTing had break up for almost a week. Ever since the break up. I had been thinking a lot. What is the exact cost of this break up? Parent's objection cos' of results difference. And what am I going to do? Rocket my GPA up in this semester. Saw couples in school and even in McDonald's at midnight. All these kinda remind me of her and the time we had. We have not have much laughter like the other couples, but no doubt, they are unforgettable memories for me. I wanted to tell her this. I wanted to tell her that I still love her and hope that we can be together again. Saw her tweets jut now and I really wanted to ask her how is she. Can't think so much now. Got to concentrate on my studies if I ever want to be with her (if there is a chance). I could only watch from behind my computer and hope all went well for her, even there may be a possibility that she may be with Aaron, for all we know.



DarKnight @ 12:56 AM