Tuesday, May 31, 2011
问世间情为何物?
Last day of May... and not to mention, this is going to be the last entry of the month. Time just flies... This Saturday is my Common Test. Had been busy preparing for it and also, massive school projects await.
"问世间情为何物,直教人生死相许". A Chinese proverb that had been pass down for generations. What is Love? Guess nobody will ever know the answer. When it comes to love, all of us are weak beings. Though they may look tough on the surface, but deep inside is what really matters. There is a saying, "骗得了别人,骗不了自己". Others can give whatever advices they may have regarding LOVE issues, but it is still up to us to overcome it. When I mentioned to those that are close to me of the reason why me and Yiting break up, all felt that there may be a chance for us to be together again since it is the external factor that causes us to break up. But now, I doubt so. Two months are not long, and not short as well. In just 2 months, I think I understand her but not completely, of course. At least, somehow, I know the type of person she is. And that's the reason why I loved her. Now that her life is back to normal, I feel reluctant to disrupt her life again. All because of me, she suffered 1.5 month of hell. Haiz~ If we are destined to be together, no matter what, somehow, we will be. But if not, no use trying to force it.
Sad to say... But I may be able to help people improve their relationship, cos of the way i see things differently from others. But for myself, I can't do anything. You know what they say, "A doctor can treat a patient, but can never treat himself". How true!
“有缘无缘 这一切随缘”
DarKnight @ 11:00 PM





