Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Red Alerts
Ok!!! I admit that today I am super blur. Something is seriously wrong with me. I don't know if I am stressing myself too much or what (or maybe I am, cos it is the last year), but I am feeling tired easily. Seeing all the projects that need to be done, my body seems to be giving out 'red alerts'. I seems to forget things easily lately.
It 's exactly why I am worrying for YiTing, cos I don't want her to end up just like me... For her, stress is a NO! For me, well... as a guy, stress shouldn't be a problem at all. Most importantly is enough rest. I keep telling myself, if my friends can do it, why can't I? It is a matter of whether I want to do it or not. Actually, I am thinking of working and studying at the same time, but I know I can't cope it for sure.
When YiTing told me that there are only 2 guys in this world that understands her, I admit I was a bit jealous when I knew it was Aaron, but I told myself that there is nothing to be jealous of, cos for the fact that I didn't know her long enough. I believe someday, I will know and understand her well too, as her bf...
Thinking of playing DotA before going to bed, but I guess I am just too tired now... Shall head to bed now. Nights All :)
DarKnight @ 11:31 PM





