Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Cheryl's Belated Birthday Party:)

Tired to the max... Stayed over at my grandma's place for 2 nights, and today went to ECP to celebrate Cheryl's birthday. All of her gans were there, so that means Rachel was there too. Walked from the water ski area to ECP's McDonald's. Quite a long walk, but as I was walking, I really missed that someone. I missed the time when me and her were at Siloso Beach. Despite all these that happened to me, I considered myself quite emotionally stronger than Tris.

Tris is Cheryl's and Rachel's godbrother. She loved a girl (don't wish to name her here for privacy purpose) to the extent that he was emotionally stressed. I like to compare myself with others, so that I can be better. I asked myself, in what way am I similar to him? For me, no matter if it is Rachel or Yiting, as long as they find someone who can treat them the same or even better than me to them, I don't mind giving up at all. On the way back home, saw Rachel smokes and my mood was heavily affected. I don't want to mention my feelings here cos' if I do, this entry will be very long, but as far as I am concerned, I am heavily affected. Rachel did try to cheer me up when in the bus but it had little effects, but it is better than no effects at all, isn't it? I mean, she know my sudden mood change was cos' of her, that's y she wanted to cheer me up.

I could say that today, there were a lot of dramas happened. But I am glad that at least, all went well:)


DarKnight @ 11:19 PM