Thursday, June 30, 2011
Just A Dream
Why is it that a sweet dream always turn into nightmare in reality? Am I really destined to stay single forever? Haiz~ There are a lot of time that I told myself not to think so much but yet, it is easier said than done. If only I am a zombie... If only I can go into eternal sleep forever... In fact, I am more than jealous. You could say that I am heart-broken.
Whenever I heard how well some of their bf/gf treats their another half, I was wondering, why can't I find one myself. Even if I found it, the happiness never last longer than 2 months. The best thing is still hanging out with friends. With friends around, I wouldn't have wild imagination. Actually, I should have expected it. When I had good dreams, it always turn out to be nightmares in reality. It is like heaven is telling me that, whatever you wished, they were just dreams.
I really don't believe in anything, except myself. The voices in my head... It is the only thing that I trust the most. Well, look on the bright side, tomorrow is my 21st birthday chalet. So... Just enjoy and leave my emotional side. Hopefully, I can just leave it aside forever.
DarKnight @ 11:05 PM





