Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
A Blasting 21st

My 21st birthday just over, and believe it... It's a blast! And definitely a memorable one. Although there were a lot of quarrels with my parents while preparing for the celebration, it all turns out well. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my clique (Keng An, Jun Han, Guang Wei). They were supportive of me throughout this event. Also, I must thanks Rachel, for the fried rice that she cooked for me.

But, what really brighten up my day on that exact day of my birthday, is a particular SMS i received at the moment I woke up. Haiz~ No idea if I can turn back time, but I will try my best to, if I can xD. Got smashed by cake twice in a row, but that is what birthday party is all about, though I really hate it when my ITE friends smashed me the second time. I was angry in me, but since it was my birthday, I wouldn't care less. Waiting for the photos that are taken during that day to be in, then i will post it here and on facebook :D

Well, that's all for today. Please be patient while the photos are coming in...



DarKnight @ 12:21 AM