Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Matters of The Heart

It's the last month of July... And ytd, it is the seventh month of the lunar calendar, which means, it is Hungry Ghost Festival. There are many restrictions of what we shouldn't do for this whole month, but to me, it is just another month and I am more concerned about my upcoming final examination.

Talked to one of my best buddy in school, regarding what was in my mind. And I came to realized one thing. Even if Yiting's mother agreed us being together, there is no guarantee that we can be forever together. Why? Cos' our mindsets are different. Now, with Rachel's relationship with her bf is unstable, I really wanted to try and win her back. But, I don't want to get my hopes high either, cos' 希望越大,失望就越大, and not to mention, there is someone that is also trying to woo her at the same time. I doubt my chance will be high since I had tried many times before and failed. I don't want to think so much about relationship now too, cos' it is near my exams period, and that I don't want anything to distract me other than schoolwork. I always tell others, "If it's yours, it will be yours. If it's not, no use trying to force it" and I am planning to live by that quote. Nevertheless, I have much important matters and too much matters to attend to. Shall cast these all aside until I finished my work :)


DarKnight @ 11:18 PM