Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Friday, July 22, 2011
Thoughts and Dreams

It had been quite a while since I blogged. And it is also quite rare for me to blog in the afternoon too. LOL! This is life, and life can be unpredictable. For me, maybe it is not that unpredictable in some matters, just that I refused to accept the facts.

It had been quite a few months now. and yet I cannot accept it. But I know I got to, cos if something happened, who can I rely on except myself? Friends? I guess they cannot solve my problems that easily. "A doctor can treat others, but not himself", so true! I can help others solve their relationship problems, but not my own. When I say 'relationship', I mean, in general, and not only caters to one type of it. Ytd, my mother told me the bullshit thing about 'If time can be reversed...'. If time can be reversed, there are more things which I wanted to change. But since it is all impossible, why not look ahead and make a better tomorrow?

Went to Port of Singapore Authority (PSA) for school field trip last Wednesday. After going for the trip, it makes me somehow wants to work there. To choose the career, the first thing is that we have to be interested in the job. Take for example, I used to work in the warehouse, but despite the good pay, I hate the job as it is just not my kind of job that I had in mind. So I quit after 1 day of working. For guys, we still have 2 years of National Services (NS). Everything can change in 2 years, but my dream will never be change.



DarKnight @ 12:53 PM