Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, August 1, 2011
1st August 2010

It is the 1st day of August. A whole new month, but also a stress month for me and my cliques. Projects submission and Final Exams, all falls on this month. Look on the bright side! After this month, it will be relaxing. Ok, maybe not so relaxing, cos' of internship. Lolz xD

So with the final exams approaching, I would just want to talk about my targets for them. Reflecting on my CT results, I believe if I am to push myself a little bit more, I should be able to hit accumulative GPA of 2.1 and above, and hopefully, the grades don't fall below a 'C+'... Recently, my secondary school classmates just posted a photo of the class, taken during the "Enemy of The People" drama in 2005. I don't have much pleasant memories with them, but nevertheless, there are. I got to admit, though the life now is stressful, I am much more happier as compared during those times. At least I won't get mocked at, for liking someone... Who's cares? We lost contact after our last outing in 2007, or rather, they treated me as an outcast. So be it! Wait! After all those years, why am I still care so much? I should live my life as it is now, and shouldn't bother about the history.

Done with recalling about the past, and should get back to present now. Now I am forcing myself to rid my brain of all the unnecessary stuff, and focus fully on what is more important now. I had done it before, and I can do it again, if I believe in myself :)

"Enemy of The People" Drama Group Photo 2005
(Src: http://www.facebook.com/groups/166377483428983/?ap=1)
Dedicated to Mrs. Peggy Koh by 4E1'06 - Teacher's Day 2006
(Song: At the beginning - Richard Marx & Donna Lewis)


DarKnight @ 11:28 PM