Saturday, August 27, 2011
一生的爱 ♥
Had been a tiring but fun day for me. Went to KTV today. Quite fun, except when they played emotional songs, such as "有一种爱叫做放手" and etc, it kinda like bring that emotional part of me, to the surface. Lolz!
Exams over with 2-months internship to come. 2 months internship means income, and with income, means that at least I had some money in the bank to spend :) Going bankrupt soon, haha! Been 1 week since me and Bi~ are together. Who's my Bi~? Well, she is none other than Yi Min :) Despite the 6 years age gap, I had that kind of feelings that she is the one for me. Who's care about age when it comes to love? What's more important is that we love each other. Agree? :) Like her, I just want her to be my priority. Friends, Bi~ and Family, all 3 of them are of equal importance. I don't want to lose either of them. I won't give up anyone for anyone. Sound too naive, am I? When it comes to priority, one may be higher than the others, but the difference won't be much.
Just read Bi's blog, and just want to tell her, I have never regret a bit of being with her. NEVER! Bi~ You taught me that a same type of person will never appear twice. And that we should cherish that someone who really cares for us. You may have bad attitude, but it shows you care. I ♥ You, and nothing and nobody, not even my family, can change that fact, except for ourselves.
DarKnight @ 1:18 AM





