Thursday, August 11, 2011
A Chance Encounter
Is it fate or destiny? Joined a group in Facebook and get to know someone, who felt what I felt before, and somehow, we can communicate well. For me, I am able to so-called 'read people's mind' by reflecting my own personal experience, and helping them out along the way. It's a good thing somehow, cos' after able to help someone, I feel as in I had achieved something. But partly due to my sensitive nature too. I will always put others in my shoes, and asked myself that what I would have done if I was in that situation, and most of the time, it helps.
Wondering who is that someone that I talked about? Well, she is my 干妹, Yi Min:) Come to think of it, I joined that group, cos' one of my friends joined, so I joined for the fun of it. But never did I expect to get to know her. It all started when I commented on one of her post. Due to confidentiality, disclose of further information is prohibited. Lolz! Anyway, that's the whole story. People think she is an attention seeker, but to me, she just could not sort out her thoughts right.
I think that's all for today. I don't want to post anything unhappy that happened during today's final IIP presentation, cos' I don't want it to ruin my mood :D
DarKnight @ 9:57 PM





