Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, September 19, 2011
~190911~ Our 1st Month Anniversary

~190911~ Yes! It is me and my bi~ 1st month anniversary. For the past 1 month, there may be many conflicts between us, but we sailed through it. Usually, what people would say is that, "先甜后苦", which can be seen as what happened to many couples. But for us, we are the opposite. If you ask me, the conflicts that we had, makes us understand one another even more, as in what we want in a relationship. In my opinion, this could be the essence to help our relationship go even further. Forever won't happen. Yes, I agree. Cos there comes a point when we are 6 feets under the ground. But even so, it does not means we cannot be together in our afterlife.

Life is so unpredictable. If you were to ask me what is fate? How about from a complete stranger, to a couple? Is that fate? To me, it is. I know bi~ through a Facebook group. And we started talking shortly after I commented on one of her post in the group. Then, from there, we became gans and now, we are a couple. I had promise myself, not to leave her, in whatever situation we may be in. Somehow, she brings that one side of me, which I don't even know it existed in me. That strong feelings which triggered my instinct to protect her from troubles, even if I may eventually be the one getting into troubles with people. You know what they say, "An animal may seems harmless. But when provoked, it becomes aggressive, even if it knows that it may be deadly.". No one is perfect. Everyone is imperfect in some ways. But it is up to us, to determine how we see an imperfect person perfectly. Bi~ is really a nice girl. In fact, sometimes when she is angry, not because there are no reasons to it. I know, from the bottom of my heart, that she really cares and loves me a lot. Comparing to my ex(s), she is a caring girl. Sometimes, I really hates myself that she has to worry for me. xD

Bi~, I don't care what others may say about you. All I know is that, you are the one. When you need me, I will be there. No matter how busy I may be, I will find ways to be there for you. Although I said before, the priorities are somehow equal, but rest assured that you will always be at the top. Bi~ I love you. Happy 1st month anniversary ♥




DarKnight @ 12:18 AM