Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Friday, September 9, 2011
Fairy童Tales话 Special Edition: The Devil's New Journey (2)

Feeling tired now, but feel like blogging before resting for the night. So, you all must be wondering, why do I name this post as "The Devil's New Journey (2)"? The answer is simple. Cos' it is the sequel from the previous post. People had been telling me, I shouldn't be jealous that a lot of guys are trying to woo my bi~, but instead I should be happy cos' out of so many guys, who may have better quality than me, she choose me. Jealous? Which bf/gf won't? But unlike the past, this time, my feelings are telling to trust her. And that's what exactly what I did. No matter jealous or anything, I trust her.

She always told me that she is not a good girl, but to me, she is more than anything that I could ask for. Girls need security from their other half, but sometimes, guys need them too. For some reasons, I just feel that sense of security with her, and I guess that is why I am willing to go all out for her, no matter the consequences. From a complete strangers to someone who you really care and love a lot, the process is almost unbelievable, but it's true. Fate allows us to know each other, and Fate allows us to be together. But now, it all comes down to, does Fate allows us to be together forever? Still, it is a big question mark, but I certainly hope we can last. If cannot, then I cannot do anything either, except like what happened after all my previous failed relationship. But I never regret being in my past failed relationship before, as these failed relationship, makes me to look at it at the different point of view.

To conclude this post, I just wanted to say, I love my bi~ ♥Yi Min♥ a lot, and I trust her like I never trusted anyone before. So ya... That's all for today. Time to roll to sleep. Nights all :)


DarKnight @ 12:17 AM