Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, October 31, 2011
Fairy童Tales话 Special Edition: A Look At The Past

Things that happened recently had made me think through a lot. From my past relationship to the recent one. In fact, I am thinking if the recent one should be even consider as one. Lolz! Just want to do a quick review.

Every failed relationships that I went through, somehow it makes me feel that there are lessons to be learnt. As I look back, I shouldn't even had started a relationship, that should not have started initially. I should have wait for her. I can blame her for whatever reasons that cause our breakup, but one thing for sure, it is not something that we wanted. As for the recent one, I had already ran out of excuses, while trying to save the relationship. My conclusion is that, she is not worth it. Anyway, for whoever may be reading this, the one I mentioned in BOLD, is different from the one I mentioned in UNDERLINED. Despite the breakup, we still chat online at night sometimes. Whenever I have problems, I will talk to her, and likewise, I will advise her whenever she had problems too. Actually, to be honest, she didn't really told me about her problems. I got to know cos' I saw her tweets =p I have to say that, I am glad that I get to know her, and also that she is once my gf. Shouldn't say once, cos' if possible, I hope she can be my gf again xD

Going stop here for now. Meeting her for lunch :D Until next time, sayonara!


DarKnight @ 11:17 AM