Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Fate and Destiny

Just 10 more days before Internship ends. Going to be like so finally. Only have to hang on for another 10 more days. The reasons why I look forward to the end of internship? Well, there are several reasons. Firstly, school is so much better than internship. Internship is totally different from the real work. Having to do all the shit work. In the company that I have internship now, I don't really like it at all. Totally no time to take a break. The only time to take a break is when we have that 1/2 chance of going to the bank. And why 1/2? Out of the 4 interns, only 2 of us get to go to the bank every time. Sometimes, it is not even 1/2 but only 1/4 of the chance. But no matter how busy or shitty the work it may be, it doesn't stop me from taking breaks to call my beloved bi~

That brings me to the second reason. Me and bi~ started being together, a week before my internship started. Ever since the internship started, I make it a point to call her everyday, during or after my lunch. Unlike any other guys, I don't want to use excuses that I am tired, or I am busy, for not calling her. It is just so unlike me. No matter what others said about her, she is who she is, and I love her for who she is. Many people may have that misconceptions about her, but I know truly well, the type of girl she is. She cares for me a lot, from my health and my personal well-beings, to even my financial status. It is really fortunate of me to have her as my gf, but I don't know if I can say the same for her to have a bf, such as myself.

Fate and destiny... Whether if it is a subset or are they interlink, I just hope that they can stop making fun of me. Cos all I wish now is simple. Last long with her, and also wish that my family can be spare from any disputes. As long as my family, my gf and my friends, are happy, it doesn't matter if I am happy or not. This is a simple wish, from a simple guy :)


DarKnight @ 11:53 PM