Saturday, October 15, 2011
True Love
It is now 2 minutes to midnight. And end the day with some reflections :) At long last, I am finally done with my 2 months internship. In fact, it was only 1.5 month. Well, having internships have its pros and cons, and also depending on the company that we are posted to, whether is it a good experience or not.
Just a week after me and my bi~ were together, I started my internship at Loyal Reliance (LR). It is a business consultancy company, which help SMEs in Singapore with their daily operations, by helping them get funds from banks. Having to type, call and research, over and over again for 7 weeks, I am just tired out and can't wait to end it. But I get to know some friends in the company too. Like I said, having internships have its pros and cons. During this period, cos of the working hours, as well as the distance, I almost lost the person that I love a lot. Well, she is my pretty little rat, Yi Min ♥
Cos of the lack of time with each other, the relationship could hardly continue. But luckily, we are able to hang on to each other till now. Next Wednesday will be our 2 months anniversary. We missed our 1st month, and we are not planning to miss our 2nd month too. You know? I tell myself that no matter what happen to her, be it good or bad, and whoever faults it may be, I want to stay by her side. I just have 1 simple wish: To be with her, and be her last and only boyfriend, who will help her and protect her, whenever she needs me. I also believe in one thing: True Love Knows No Flaws. Yes! I may be jealous that many guys are after her. But I just want to give my best to her. I want her to feel the love that she has been lacking. I may not completely understand her, or even knows her story, but I want her to know that she has a bf that loves and cares for her. I believe the recent incident makes both of us realize one thing, and that's we truly love each other. Honestly, when she feels sad and stress, I have the urge of wanting to be there for her, hug her, and tell her everything will be ok. To end this entry, I wanted to leave a short message for bi~:
"Bi~, all these while, I didn't say anything doesn't mean that I don't care or love you. I don't know if I am right about what I think, but is it maybe cos of what happened to you in the past relationship, that makes you lose confidence in yourself and me? I am sorry of being insensitive of the things that you did for me. The scars on your hands, I really hate myself. My heart is seriously in pain, when I saw the scar. Bi~ Please don't ever do that again. To end it all, I want you to know that loving you is not a promise, and not a choice, but a duty. It is my duty to love you, to care for you. Promise can be broken, Choice can be refused, but Duty is forever. Do you know what I mean. Bi~ I love you, and when I say it, I mean it ♥"
DarKnight @ 11:58 PM





