Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday, November 13, 2011
A 11/11/11 11:11 Wish

"就算全世界反对,我也要和你在一起" - 陈宝朱 (海派甜心)
A Taiwanese drama that I watched just recently. It features how two lovers get separated just because of family's objections. I know someone had been stalking my blog, but I don't mind. I think if he didn't stalk my blog, I guess I wouldn't have any courage to tell her what I feel. I felt guilty. I felt guilty that I never wait for her. 2 days ago was 11/11/11, a date that happened only once every 100 years. My News Feeds had been flooded with a lot of 11/11/11 11:11 wishes. I asked myself one thing, do this 11/11/11 11:11 really can make wishes come true? I admit I am naive, but just couldn't help but to give it a try.

~140311~ It took my slow brain to realize that if we were still together, this particular date falls exactly on Valentine's Day, and at the same time, our 11th Month Anniversary. Similar to the drama series as mentioned above, although her parents didn't object us being together due to financial status, they objected for a similar reason, cos of our academic results difference. Even after this incident, whenever me and my mother had a bit of quarrel, she will always mentioned about me having girlfriends that couldn't last long, and when I mentioned about her, she will always replied me, "那是你自己不真器". When my mother mentioned about this, it always bring me back to the time when me and her were together. The thing that I promised her, even until the last semester, I failed to achieve it. 11/11/11 11:11... If this thing can really make wish come true, this is all I wish for...



DarKnight @ 6:20 PM