Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saturday, November 26, 2011
E-Learning Week Update

Just 2 more days to her birthday... I don't even know why I put it right here, but I just did. Lolz... Anyway, just want to update my e-learning week for this week. Nothing much really took place, well, except that me and her went to watch "那些年" last Tuesday. Come to think about it, it had been 8 months since me and her went to watch a movie.

Just realized I had not change my 'About Me' info in Facebook, and I was like WTF! But now i had changed it. Nothing major, just delete some of the info that should not be there, as well as to update the 'Quote of the Month'. "Sometimes it is not the song that makes you emotional, but it is that something or someone that comes into your mind when you hear it", I cannot deny it and it is especially true for me. I don't really like Korean music, but somehow, when I first hear a certain Korean song, it makes me want to know what the song is all about. It is like somehow, you know the meaning of the song, though the lyric may sound foreign to you. Some of the songs like, SJ's "U" and "One Year Later" by Jessica from SNSD & Onew from SHINee. Hate to admit it, but I guess she is the one that I somehow start to listen to Korean songs, but I still cannot change the fact that I am still addicted to emo songs. Lolz...

Well, until next time... Enjoy the songs that I mentioned above: SJ's "U" and "One Year Later" by Jessica and Onew :D




DarKnight @ 5:02 PM