Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Questions Are Guarantee, Answers Aren't
About to sleep, and was thinking... Maybe I blogged for a while before going to sleep. These few days, there are many things in my mind. I had learnt quite a lot of thing from the recent breakup, and one of it is that I should not have rush into it so fast. I should have just wait. Wait for who? Well! This person had always been with me when I am feeling down and hurt. She is always the one that gave me advice when I needed it, although she may not know much. We were once together, but break up due to external factors. Although it may be a miserable 1.5 months when we were together due to those factors, I can feel that she really love me, even till the time we break up. I just want to be with her again if possible.
I hate lectures, but somehow, this particular energy is pushing me on. My mind, the voices in my head, have been telling the reasons why I felt this way. My friend told me that after everything, I went back to the same point. All I can say is that, cos' that point is where my heart is. Even if I had tried to move it, it didn't move at all. Of cos' I didn't really have high hopes this time round. I really cannot say much now. All I know is that, be it friend or couple, she is there for me. Whether success or not, I think she is still the greatest gift that I had ever received in my life.
DarKnight @ 12:31 AM





