Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone! And yes! It is going to be end of year soon, and we are all heading 2012. Let's leave the new year for the new year ;) My Facebook is spammed with news feed about Christmas and Santa Claus. But there is no need for me to spam anymore. Why? Cos' I had my Christmas 1 month earlier :)

Just posted 2 Christmas songs in my music blog (ntmusicworld). You can direct yourself into that blog through the given link in bracket, or by simply click on "Branch Blog" on the link tab :) My Christmas wish? I am not going to post it here because it is all for me and my baby sotong to know ♥ Yup^^ It does seems like I will post almost everything here, all my feelings and etc, but this time round, I am going to keep this privately for both of us :)

I think that's the update for today. Didn't want to post much either. Once again, Merry Christmas, my readers!


DarKnight @ 1:28 AM