Saturday, December 3, 2011
A New Chapter of An Old Love Story
“一个人的生命中,能有几次的重来?” Yes! In life, there may not be many restarts. And by restarts, I mean having another opportunity with something, or be with that someone who you cannot be with for the 1st time, due to external factors. But now, I am happy to be with her again.
To be able to be back together again, it is really not easy. 6 months of temporary break up, and although within these 6 months, I got to know someone else, but yet, she just cannot be compare to anyone else. Well, not planning to keep it a secret anyway... Just want to find a suitable time to tell people, and I guess whoever knows about this blog of mine, is going to know 1st. Yes! She is Yi Ting! All these while, without her, I guess I will go into depression state. Without her advises, I think I might. Really feel like deleting the previous posts for the last 2 months... But maybe if I move my blog again, wont it be better? But anywhere, all of these are my history. And all these history makes me a better person. It serves as a reminder for me not to be in the same situation. As far as me and Yi Ting are concern, it doesn't matter what our pasts are like, cos what we concern now, is our current relationship. That is all it matters~ ♥
DarKnight @ 9:43 PM





