Saturday, December 17, 2011
A Pig's Story
Wonder why I titled this post as "A Pig's Story"? Well, there is a meaning behind it, maybe and just maybe, you will know the reasons if you continue reading.
Haven't been blogging for about a week or so. Busying with Common Test (CT) and I am glad that everything is over now. I could say, everything went well for me in CT, although I do not know how good or bad I did, until the school starts again in Jan 2012. Went out with my friends after their last paper last Thursday. Well, the main point isn't about our outing, but is about what one of my friends told me when we were walking to the MRT. She told me about her so-called 'daily routine' and I was like, "Does he treat you as his gf or maid?". She did told me that she had no idea why she can hang on for so long, but I guess when it comes to love, there are no definite answers. Told my dearest sotong~ about this and she also did told me about her friend's experience. Whatever it is, all these real story that happened around us, they make me reflect on myself. They make me think of ways that I can ensure my baby sotong can be the happiest girl, who won't have to go through all this nonsense. And also, it can make me a better bf to her :) Love isn't just a game, it is about commitments of both parties. For me, as long as she is happy, there is nothing much I can ask for, cos my wish is just for her to be happy:) Sound kinda mushy or childish or whatsoever, but as long as she is happy, I will be happy too =p
DarKnight @ 1:26 PM





