Welcome To Fairy童Tales话: The New Era
The Loner's Story
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Disappointment!

Today just received 2 of my CT results. 1 word to describe... Disappointing! Is a feeling that you had disappointed someone. Managed to force a pass from a fail, for my IEA common test, but still disappointing. Failed BAI common test too. Seriously, never felt this way before. I guessed somehow, it is a good thing for me. At least it acts as a wake up call for me. I rarely break promises, and I just hate myself for breaking it, the moment I received my grades.

Disappointed no doubt... But I know someone is feeling worse than me now. Maybe for others, they may not understand, but for me, as her bf, I should know her better. When I said my mood is somehow connected to hers, I guess it is no joke. I mean... for her to get something that is off her targets, is equal to me failing the modules that I should not have failed in the first place. I totally understand, and I don't blame her. She expects a lot for herself. I can't really say much and I don't know what to say either. Haiz~


DarKnight @ 9:10 PM