Sunday, January 1, 2012
Fairy童Tales话 Welcomes 2012
It's the first day of 2012... A new year, and another new start. For me, I ended 2011 with a blast. Went to countdown last night with baby sotong ♥ at Marina Barrage. As we were waiting for the countdown and the fireworks to start, many things that happened in 2011, began to recollect in my mind. It doesn't matter what we went through to get to the stage, when we were able to celebrate the final day of 2011 together, what's more important is that we are together now.
2012 is so-called the doom year, as it was predicted to be the year when the world comes to an end. But it doesn't matter. Even if it is doomsday, I supposed I can die happily, with no regrets. The 1st day of the new year, my usual practice was to list down some of the new year resolutions that I have, but there is no need now. I wouldn't ask more anything more. As for the recollections of 2011? Not going to do that either. The most beautiful fireworks are not the fireworks itself, but when you are able to see it with your loved ones. Last night @ Marina Barrage, I could not describe my feelings in just mere words. Touched? Happy? Or maybe the combination of these 2? No doubt, the fireworks that we saw, were the most beautiful. For me and my baby sotong, I guess it is a moment when we will always remember... Our First New Year Countdown ♥.
After everything was over, I could see her tired eyes. But no matter how I asked, she said she is not. Just want to thank my baby sotong for everything. Happy New Year 2012 to all, especially my baby sotong, Yi Ting ♥.
(p.s. Video taken from an iPhone by me)
DarKnight @ 5:21 PM





